Guest post is very essential part of SEO. That is why, now you can submit a guest post to RedHint. Guest post is also known as guest blogging. In guest posting, you contribute a post to another blogging website which creates relationship, exposure and backlinks.
In Google ranking and SEO, backlinks play vital role and if you create a backlinks on high ranking website, you will get direct traffic from the website and Google also considers that links for their search engine ranking. Just you need to keep one thing on your mind that you need to create do-follow link for backlinks.
No-follow and Do-follow links are introduced by Google for Search ranking purpose. Do-follow links are consider as search ranking purpose and no-follow links are ignored by Google. So you can get the traffic through no-follow links but your website ranking will not effect, on the other hand do-follow will effects both your website ranking and traffic.
Benefits of Submit a Guest Post to RedHint
There are benefits of submit a guest post to RedHint and some are follows.
- You can share your experiences with our hundreds of viewers.
- You can also post your desire links in your guest post.
- You have a choice that you keep your link as do-follow or no-follow.
- Your post will be shared on our official pages of different social media websites.
- There is a big opportunity to boost your website’s SEO.
- You can get good traffic to your website and good ranking on Google if your post will become hot.
You can submit your post to RedHint with very easy following procedure.
- Register on RedHint through upper right corner link or Login if you are already register.
- Click on Submit Post from upper right corner after Login.
- Fill all the fields for publishing post and submit it.
After review by our team your post will be published. We have also introduced verified member options and much more.
Basic Criteria for Approval
We are just writing here basic criteria for approval which you must need to be followed.
- Your article not be look like Spam article.
- Content must be more than 300 hundreds words.
- Your article must be clear and related to your title.
- Outside links are allowed but links are always be related to the topic.