Once a career begins, for many people, laziness has become the biggest obstacle to persistence in sports. Just thought of the coming consequences like tired, sticky, hot and so on, other opinions might be a better choice. Here you can learn how does swimming reduce stress.
Actually, swimming is an ideal sport after daily work, especially in 2018. As the high temperature swept the world, it’s a good method to temporarily forget annoyance and get addicted to the scenery, peace as well as delightfully cool.
Outdoor places with pure water like reservoirs, lakes, and ocean will be nice choices. If swimming indoor, all you face is the people and wall, it wouldn’t relax your mood.
1. Stretch shoulder muscles
2. Stretch waist muscles
3. Improve the temperature on upper muscle and body.
4. Relax neck muscles
5. Relax arm muscles
6. Stretch leg muscles
1. Please don’t swim when you are full or hungry. You can take a break after a meal for one to two hours. It is not suitable for swimming after strong physical labor or strenuous exercise, especially when the body is sweating, otherwise, it will cause a cold and cramps.
2. The swimming places with rapids, polluted water or unclear geographical conditions are not suitable for swimming.
3. Before swimming, you should do a good warm-up exercise.
4. When swimming, if there are cramps in the legs or feet, please don’t be panic, kick your legs or use a force massage to pull the cramps and call your partner for help.
5. People with certain diseases should not swim, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, tuberculosis, otitis media, skin diseases, severe trachoma, etc., and people with various infectious diseases should not swim.
6. Mouthwash and bath after swimming.
How Does Swimming Reduce Stress?
There is something else if you persist in swimming:
1. Body energy metabolism is improved, and it makes your body slim.
1). Water temperature: The temperature in the water environment is generally lower than the body temperature, and the temperature can be transmitted through the water even when it is still in the water.
2). Resistance: The density of water is much greater than the density of air. In the water, it is necessary to overcome the resistance of water to make the body move, and more energy is converted into kinetic energy.
3). Posture: different swimming postures consume different energy. For example, the same speed crawling energy consumption is greater than that of breaststroke (still from the perspective of energy conversion).
2. Increased lung capacity and increased respiratory capacity
1). The exchange of breath in the water can be seen as a form of deep breathing, which can effectively stimulate breathing function and improve oxygen uptake capacity.
2). The density of water is relatively high. The chest and the abdomen are subject to greater pressure. At this time, the muscles associated with breathing are required to contract and relax more vigorously to meet the oxygen supply demand during exercise in the water. The machine capability has been improved. It can be seen from the above two points that the oxygen uptake capacity and vital capacity of people who have been swimming for a long time can be effectively improved.
3. Cardiovascular function improvement
Since it is generally useful when the level is high, venous blood is more likely to flow to the heart, so the venous return flow increases. In addition, it is mentioned above that the breathing in the water environment will deepen, which means that the suction of the venous return is increased, the movement in the water is mostly a single repetitive movement, and the muscle activity is more rhythmic.
The above description is directed to facilitating venous return in an aqueous environment and effectively improving cardiovascular function.
4. The joints are not easily damaged.
Because there is no rapid start or braking action in the water environment, the joint structure, ligaments, muscles, etc. are not easily damaged, and some deep muscles can also have a certain strengthening effect. Swimming can also be a very good rehabilitation exercise.
5. Better mood
Most importantly, the body will secrete dopamine during swimming, which would make you feel relaxed and happy, and you might handle stress in daily life better. Dopamine levels can be measured by multiple medical tools such as dopamine EL
ISA kits. There is a lot of research on how dopamine is released by the body and how it will affect your feelings.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!