I am going to share you one of my best way of using Google Keyword Planner Tool. Today you will learn How to Use Google Keyword Planner Tool and You will not find this way on other page.
Before I explain you about how to use google keyword planner tool, you must know some basic knowledge of Google Keyword Planner Tool.
What is Google Keyword Planner Tool?
It is a tool where you can get the reports of monthly search keywords on Google with top of page low and high bid. Basically this tool is used to find keywords for you Google AdWords.
With the help of this tool you can make best and optimal ads for Google because you can easily get all appropriate information about monthly search of keyword and minimum or maximum bid of your desire keyword.
There is no hard and fast rule that we only utilize this tool for Google AdWords. So we can also use this tool for find our best keywords and those keywords we can use in our blog post or in article.
Requirements for Use this Tool
In past, there is no any specifically requirement but now you need an account on Google Adwords. On the account, you have at least one running ads. So you can use the tool, otherwise you cannot.
How to Use Google Keyword Planner Tool?
- Login into your Google AdWords account.
- Go to top right menu and click Setting tab, where you find Planning column.
- Click on Planning -> Keyword Planner.
- You can also find Keyword Planner by click on Go To button from top menu and search Keyword Planner.
- Enter your desire keywords and hit GET STARTED.
- Note: You can only search three words at once.
- You will get data of monthly search, low bid and highest bid etc.
Above are the basics of using Keyword Planner and now following are my trick/hint for get your page on the top on Google Search Engine.
- I have selected Google Keyword Planner Tool keyword for this article. Which have bit good results of average search per month.
- I search above keyword on Google with inverted commas and following are the results.
I have just find only 216 results about my keyword. If I write an article about above keyword and Submit Url to Google and get indexed in a minute so I can find my article on at least 217 number.
- Find long tail keywords as I find the keyword.
- Search on google, If competitor is low then use those keywords on your website.
- Submit Url to Google.
Following are the result of this article which is showing at first page of Google when I applied Past hour filter.