There are many ways to submit url to Google Search Engine but we will discuss here a technique which will index url in less then a minute. If you want instant traffic from Google and your post is not indexing fast then you are on right way. Google search engine is a one of main source of organic traffic.
New blog does not indexed fast because of low priority. Due to that reason, those blog cannot get instant organic searches traffic.
Sometimes you search on Google and it shows you those results which are published few minutes ago. Because of content manipulation on that blog are very fast.
On the other hand I will tell you my best trick, and you can get url index within a minute by submit url to Google search Engine.
Submit Url to Google Search Engine
There are many methods for submit url to google search engine. Some of written as following.
1) Submit url to Google search engine without login.
2) Submit url through sitemape.
3) Here is my hint/ trick. ?
1) You need an account on Google Webmaster.
2) Your website is linked to Google Webmaster account. That’s it! ?
Google Webmaster Account
Google Webmaster account is an essential part. You just need to go Google Webmaster and sign in through your existing gmail account. If you do not have gmail account, you can easily create an account from Gmail and link your website to Google Webmaster.
You can link your website through following convenient methods.
- HTML tag : by adding a meta tag to your site’s home page.
- HTML file upload: by upload an HTML file to your website.
- Domain name provider: through your domain name provider.
- Google Analytics: with the help of Google Analytics account.
- Google Tag Manager: by using your Google Tag Manager account.
My favorite option is GOOGLE ANALYTICS because Google analytics is very good tool for all traffic reports and on other hand you can verify your website with Google Webmaster.
Index Url in a Minute
- Login to Google Webmaster account
- Go to your linked website on Google Webmaster
- Go to Crawl -> Fetch as Google
- Add your website link which you want to index and click Fetch or Fetch and Render
- Click on Request Indexing
You will get two options. Select one of following option.
- Crawl only this URL
- Crawl this URL and its direct links
You can search your website links through SITE:YOURDOMAIN.COM and you will find your latest index url within a minute.
You can check the result screen shot of this post which is indexed in a second.