Here we will discuss about backlinks and how to create baclinks of good quality website with DA90 plus and with 100 million plus traffic.
Backlinks are those links which are coming to your website. When a website page links to any other website page, it’s known as backlink. Backlinks are the major metric for the ranking of a website if you focus on quality rather than quantity. Nowadays, A page with a lot of quality backlinks is a sign of high rank on all major search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
Here are some common terms about backlinks that you should know:
- Link Juice: When a backlinks to any of your website page, it give you full reference to your website and it is called “link juice”. This link juice helps to improve your website ranking, and it is also help to improve your website Domain Authority (DA). As a website owner, you can stop passing link juice to other websites by using a no-follow tag as I use in my comments.
- No-Follow Link: A website links to another website with no follow tag known as No-Follow link. No-follow links can pass the website traffic but not pass the link juice to website. You can simple says that no-follow links are not useful and helpful for page ranking and SEO.
- Mostly Blogger use Links in comments as No-Follow links.
- HTML CODE: <a href=”example.com” rel=”nofollow”>No Follow Link</a>
- Do-Follow Link: By default, all the links without any additional tag known as do-follow link, and these links are very helpful in SEO and they pass link juice to your website.
- We allow you to add do-follow link in Guest Post.
- Linking Root Domains: Numbers of unique domains link to your website. For example if a website has 10 links to your website then it will only considered as only one link root domain.
- Low-Quality Links: Low-quality links are those links which comes from spamming websites, auto link generating website or even porn sites. Such links are very harmful for your website. That is the reason, whenever you buy cheap backlinks, be careful about low quality backlinks.
- Internal Links: All Links from one page to another webpage of same website are called internal links.
- Anchor Text: A Text is used in hyperlinks tag is know anchor text. This text is very useful for do SEO of particular keyword.
- HTML CODE: <a href=”example.com” >Anchor Text Here</a>
What is Quality Backlinks
You need to know about quality backlinks before you create backlinks for your website because it is very important to create quality links otherwise you links have no benefits for your website.
When Google launched its Penguin algorithm a couple of years ago, the whole story of backlinking has changed.
Nowadays, It is very important get backlinks from quality websites, and those website are also relevant to your website. For example, you are selling dresses on your website, and you create backlinks from those websites which are about animals or trees. These links are irrelevant and no helpful for your website. You need to search quality websites as well as relevant to your niche sites for backlinks.
Domain Authority: Domain authority is ranking score created by Moz and total numbers are 100. Highest number of Domain Authority website are considered as highly ranking website. So find high Domain Authority (DA) domains for backlinks.
How to create Backlinks?
- Go to Flickr and create an account. Flickr has DA 97 with 119 Million traffic.
- Choose appropriate username for Flickr & it is consider as a relevancy to your website.
- Go to You -> About from upper top navigation menu.
- Add Description according to your website.
- Add your desire website name in Profile Information and fill-up as much as you can.
- After save the all the data, copy url of your profile. It is as same as you are now.
- Open your profile link on incognito to check the status of your link.
- Right click on your website link and click Inspect.
- You will not find rel=”nofollow” attribute in anchor tag and that’s means you have created do-follow link on DA90 Plus website.